Specialist expertise: Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Heart Rhythm Disturbances including Atrial Fibrillation, Pacing and Syncope, Breathlessness, Long COVID.
- Use the form to request a monitor.
- The OWHH administration team will contact you. They will register you and take payment for the monitor. The admin team will explain the process to you and confirm your address for postage.
- The monitor will be posted to you using special delivery.
- You fit the monitor using the instructions enclosed with the monitor and easy to follow video. The monitor will record for 7 days. Telephone support is available if needed.
- Once 7 days have elapsed, remove the monitor and use the enclosed special delivery envelope return the monitor.
- The monitor takes approximately 24 hours to analyse, after which a report which has been generated by a consultant cardiologist will be sent to you by encrypted secure email or post (as per your preference)
- On the basis of the report, if you require a remote tele-consultation with a consultant cardiologist, you can call us on 020 3653 2005 and we will arrange this.