OneWelbeck are proud to be working alongside the NHS to support the health service during the COVID-19 outbreak. During this period of exceptional demand, we have made our facilities available to provide the necessary support that the NHS needs to treat patients.
We understand the need to continue to look after our patients during this challenging period, and therefore we continue to run a full consultation service for insured and self-pay patients through use of remote technology. We are currently prioritising only urgent testing and procedures within our facilities in order to minimise the risk for our patients and staff. All other patients will be booked in for a later date, and we thank you for being understanding during this difficult time. As the situation with COVID-19 develops, we will continuously review the services we can safely provide to our patients and update this information to reflect our status.
For further information please call 0203 653 2000.
We at OneWelbeck are concerned about you and your loved ones and are making every effort to ensure you, our other patients, their families/carers and our staff can avoid Coronavirus (COVID-19). We wanted to share with you what we are doing to keep you safe, and how you can help us minimise the risks before during and after your visit.
What we are doing to keep you safe
From the outset, OneWelbeck implemented screening processes to provide early detection of patients at risk, supplemented by a further assessment of all patient, visitors and guests as they come into the building. We have also provided support to our doctors to assist them and their teams in screening patients in advance allowing us to avoid high-risk patients arriving at OneWelbeck.
In addition, the facility will continue to follow best practices in maintaining and strengthening existing exemplary Infection Control practices:
- Hand sanitising stations are set up at our entrance and throughout the building
- Lifts and common areas are cleaned every 30 minutes with clear record taking
- All clinical areas are thoroughly cleaned after every patient and deep cleaned at the end of every day
- Reducing movements of our staff and guests through the building
- Restricting external visitors to the facility to only those essential to patient care
- Put in place alternative appointment options for patients who are unable or do not wish to travel to the facility
- Promoting social distancing in all waiting and common areas
- Supporting non-patient facing staff to work from home to minimise the overall risk of infection
How you can help us to keep you, our other patients and staff safe
If you have returned to the UK from any of the areas below in the last 14 days, please do not attend OneWelbeck:
- Hubei province in China, even if you do not have symptoms
Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea, even if you do not have symptoms
- Other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
- Other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
Please follow Public Health England advice and stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
Best practices to minimise your risk
Please protect yourself and others by following the following guidance from Public Health England when you visit us:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel frequently
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the bend of your elbow (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Maintain at least a 2 metre distance between yourself and anyone around you
Minimising travel risks
We are aware of the increased risk on public transport, and have alternative options from those wishing to travel privately.
There is set down space directly at the front of OneWelbeck for taxi or private cars to drop off or pick up.
The nearest parking garages are:
- Q-Park Oxford Street – Cavendish Square, W1G 0PG
- Q-Park Harley Street – Queen Anne Mews, Marylebone, London W1G 9HF
- NCP Car Park London Harley Street – 6-7 Weymouth Mews, Marylebone, London W1B 1QE
If you aren’t able to visit us
To arrange an alternative appointment or enquire about options such as phone or video consultations please contact us on 0203 653 2000.