Specialist expertise: Sports Injuries, Paediatric Injuries, Sports and Exercise Medicine, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine.
- Diagnostics, treatment, and recovery plans for new sports injuries (this can include sprains, strains, dislocations, fractures, and stress fractures)
- Specialised treatment for chronic injuries (Pains for longer than 3 months, common examples include back, knee, foot and ankle pains)
- Relief from joint pain (Tendonitis and osteoarthritis, or ‘wear and tear’ arthritis)
- Head injuries and concussions (it is crucial to seek professional medical advice if you think you have symptoms of concussion)
- World-leading diagnostics of hand and foot pains
- Improving your athletic performance (speak to a medical doctor for clinical advice on how to improve and optimise your athletic performance)
The OneWelbeck Sports Medicine team is incorporated into the OneWelbeck Orthopaedics Centre. This enables patients access same day scans, diagnostics and treatments using the latest in musculoskeletal clinical technologies.