Areas of Expertise
Dr Rachael Morris-Jones performs a range of treatments including:
Dr Rachael Morris-Jones has authored several notable publications including:
- R. Morris-Jones. 2019. ABC of Dermatology https://www.wiley.com/en-us/ABC+of+Dermatology%2C+7th+Edition-p-9781119489009
- R. Morris-Jones. 2017 Dermatologist Tested. Austin Macauley Publishers Ltd. https://www.austinmacauley.com/author/morris-jones-dr-rachael
- R Morris-Jones and RJ Hay. 2016. Bacterial Skin infections. In Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology. Wiley Blackwell. https://www.wiley.com/en-gb/Rook%27s+Textbook+of+Dermatology%2C+4+Volume+Set%2C+9th+Edition-p-9781118441190
- EM Benton, AM Powell, R Morris-Jones, J Rees. 2011. 100 Cases in Dermatology. Hodder-Arnold http://med-mu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/100-Cases-in-Dermatology-Powell-Ann-Marie-Benton-Emma-Morris-Jones-Rachael.pdf
- B Moriarty, R Hay, R Morris-Jones. 2012 Tinea update. British Medical Journal. 10;345:e4380
- R Morris-Jones and F Vega-Lopez. Manson’s Tropical Diseases 24th Edition, Dermatological Problems in the Tropics. (in press)
- R Morris-Jones and F Vega-Lopez. Principles and Practice of Travel Medicine. Chapter 12 Tropical Skin Infections. (in press)
Get to know Dr Rachael Morris-Jones…
Dr Rachael Morris-Jones enjoys cycling, tennis, travel and having fun with her children in her spare time.
Friendly and approachable dermatologist
I can provide video consultations for anyone unable to come into the clinic.
I can prescribe electronically for those who wish to have their medication delivered to their door
I do not cover cosmetic dermatology/lasers/hair problems