This service or treatment is generally covered by most health insurance policies. You are responsible for checking your insurance policy cover, and you may need a referral letter. Check which insurance companies are covered.
If you are at any fitness level from a normal exerciser to a professional athlete, you can book a CPET heart health screening test appointment using the form at the bottom of this page.
However, if you notice that when you are exercising you have symptoms including:
- Chest discomfort or pains
- Irregular or painful heart rhythms
- Fluttering in the chest
- Breathing problems or unusual breathlessness when exercising
- Light-headedness or dizziness during or after exercise.
- Unusual drowsiness when exercising
You should consult your doctor immediately.