Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Dr Navin Ramachandran graduated with a first class BSc in Neurosciences at the Guy’s & St. Thomas’ London in 2000. Having obtained membership of The Royal College of Physicians, he trained in Radiology, undertaking an interventional fellowship at St George’s Hospital and a uroradiology fellowship at University College London Hospital.
Research and Awards
Dr Navin Ramachandran has published multiple books and peer-reviewed journals including:
- Patel U, Ramachandran N, Halls J, Parthipun A, Slide C (2011). Synchronous renal masses in patients with a nonrenal malignancy: incidence of metastasis to the kidney versus primary renal neoplasia and differentiating features on CT. AJR 197(4):W680-6.
- Ramachandran N, Allen S (2008). Breast Intervention: Current and Future Roles. Imaging 20: 176-184.
- Ramachandran N, Owens CM (2008). Imaging of the airways with multidetector row computed tomography. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews 9(2): 69-76.
- Bratby MJ, Ramachandran N, Sheppard N, Kyriou J, Munneke G, Belli A-M (2007). Prospective Study of Elective Bilateral versus Unilateral Femoral Arterial Puncture for Uterine Artery Embolisation. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 30(6): 1139-1143.
- Raja J, Ramachandran N, Munneke G, Patel U (2006). Current status of transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy in the diagnosis of prostate cancer: a review. Clin Radiol 61: 140-1.