Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Areas of Expertise
Mr Khalid Ghufoor treats various conditions including the following:
Research and Publications
Mr Ghufoor has research interests in transoral cancer surgery, laryngotracheal stenosis and robotic surgery for tumours and airway obstruction.
- Minimal access head and neck oncologic resections, Transoral laser and Transoral robotic surgery
- Airway obstruction including obstructive sleep apnoea refractory to CPAP
- Management of dysphagia and swallowing disorders.
- The management of complex voice and airway obstructive disorders
He has published 60 original peer reviewed research articles and 12 book chapters. He lectures nationally and internationally and is a director of the North East London Training programme in ENT.
- Barts and the London Charity Award for anterior skull base stealth system 2016
- Barts and the London Charity Award for dysphagia stack system, 2016
- Barts and the London Charity Award for advanced Laryngology, 2017
- Thames Deanery Award for Temporal bone simulator, 2010
- MRC Research Grant, 1986
- Charrington Prize Anatomy- The Royal London Medical College 1985