- Location: OneWelbeck Imaging and Diagnostics
From £50,000.00 per year
Number of openings for this position
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Expected start date
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- MRI Senior Cardiac Radiographer
MRI Senior Cardiac Radiographer
- We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic MRI Senior radiographer to work in the imaging team at Welbeck Street in Central London. Working across both our GE scanners at OneWelbeck.
- This is a rare opportunity to work with a group of leading radiologists and industry experts
- You will be joining us as we embark on an exciting journey and there will be huge personal and professional development opportunities at OneWelbeck Imaging and elsewhere in the growing Welbeck Health network.
- OneWelbeck has a number of other centres on other floors of 1 Welbeck Street, which will be linked but operate independently of OneWelbeck Imaging. Further centres are also under development or planned around the UK and internationally.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team with new bespoke imaging service in London.
- Reporting to the Imaging Centre Director and the MRI lead, you will work in the MRI suite. You may be required to help out in both x-ray and standing CT.
o Develop our clinical excellence: work with the Imaging Centre Director and the MRI lead to implement initiatives to improve patient experience.
o Training & development: exposure to opportunities to continually develop your knowledge
o Drive innovation: under the guidance of the Centre Director and the MRI Lead, trial and adopt new innovations to improve outcomes, patient experience or efficiency
o Quality assurance & performance improvement: ensuring the Centre’s activities and records adhere to regulatory requirements; evaluate performance and develop action plans for improvement. Commit to working in a culture of continuous improvement that focusses on quality and patient satisfaction.
o Regulatory, governance & safety: always adhere to appropriate processes to meet the requirements of any accreditation bodies. Assist in developing, supporting and implementing policies and procedures.
o Drive innovation: play a role in a radiography group that is looking to trial and adopt new innovations to improve outcomes, patient experience or efficiency.
o Use cutting edge equipment: you will have the opportunity to work with premium equipment to ensure the most effective service can be delivered.
Other Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Ability to work 37.5 hours a week over 7 days a week
- Follow all health and care standards of proficiency
Education and Qualifications
- BSc Radiography (essential)
- DCR (R) or accepted international equivalent (essential)
- HCPC registration (essential)
- Broad experience in MRI techniques (essential)
- Cardiac MRI experience (strongly desirable)
- Cannulation experience (desirable)
- Exposure to other specialist techniques including CT (desirable)
- Exposure to x-ray (essential)
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary starting from £50,000.00 (Depending on experience)
- Attractive performance-linked incentives
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
Application deadline: 28/2/2023 -If sufficient candidates apply this could be closed early.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: MRI Senior Cardiac Radiographer
- Bonus scheme
- One location
COVID-19 considerations: Masks and protective equipment provided. Regular temperature checks and screening provided.
1 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 0AR
Send application to
- Yes, 28/02/2023