COVID-19: Find information on how we’re keeping you safe here.
Don't miss OneWelbeck's cardiologists at The Heart Rhythm Congress!
Our leading cardiologists at OneWelbeck Heart Health have been invited to deliver lectures both for patients, and physicians at the UK’s leading heart rhythm conference, the Heart Rhythm Congress in Sep 2020. This year, the conference will be held virtually, and be made freely accessibly to all patients and healthcare professionals.
To register click here https://www.heartrhythmalliance.org/aa/uk/a-a-heart-rhythm-congress-2020-registration
Our expert cardiologists will be speaking on varied topics as follows:
- ‘Pacemakers and other devices’ ‘How might Covid-19 affect people with a device such as an ICD S-ICD or pacemaker?’
- ‘How might Covid-19 affect people with a device such as an ICD, S-ICD or pacemaker?’
- ‘How does Covid-19 affect arrhythmia patients? How might Covid-19 interact with arrhythmia medication?’
- ‘How does Covid-19 affect AF patients?’
- ‘New Treatments on the horizon in the new decade’
- ‘PoTS in teenagers’
- ‘Treating AF in someone with heart failure: which options for which patient?’
- ‘Debate: (Pro) AF ablation is overused and expensive and should be restricted to patients with disabling symptoms as identified by PROMS’
- ‘Mapping Atrial Fibrillation-Where have we come from?’
Arrhythmia Alliance is launching the first Virtual Patients Day
On the 27th of September the Arrhythmia Alliance is launching the first ever online Patients Day. For only £10, patients can listen to talks by our amazing OneWelbeck Cardiologists Dr Boon Lim and Dr Mark Earley
Make sure you register for Patients Day here: bit.ly/PatientsDay2020