OneWelbeck Surgery Centre
The OneWelbeck Surgery Centre was founded by a group of leading Consultants with a goal of developing a state-of-the-art day surgery centre in Central London near the Harley Street medical area. The purpose built 7,000 square foot Centre includes 3 laminar flow theatres and 10 ensuite patient pods. The Centre performs orthopaedic, general, colorectal, breast, gynaecology, ENT, cardiac and pain management procedures.
Main role and responsibilities
- To liaise with Clinician secretaries, obtaining patient bookings and uploading it with accuracy into electronic patient management system.
- Scheduling patients into theatre lists, ensuring that all lists are fully utilised.
- Liaise with the patients via telephone and provide written communication to confirm all dates and relevant information required for the TCI.
- Proactively review utilisation of theatre capacity, liaising with Clinician Secretaries around Clinician availability.
- Ensure that any pre-operative checks are organised (COVID-19 Screening) and all relevant documents are in order, uploading it into the electronic patient management system.
- Ensure all relevant patient information, including home address, and alternative contact numbers are accurate and recorded.
- To prepare and send out admission letters and packages to patients/carers and to deal with any correspondence relating to these, ensuring that efficient and accurate advice is always given.
- Answer phone calls and respond to email enquires in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide an exceptional level of service to patients, dealing with their concerns and queries in a timely, polite, and sympathetic manner always. Provide an exceptional level of service to site staff and parties external to the site.
- Generate revenue by raising invoices, completing direct patient and third-party billing.
- Liaising with insurance companies, and confirming pre-approval prior to admission.
- Support revenue collection by taking and chasing payment for invoices, shortfalls and aged debt.
- Scanning, filing and chasing any outstanding paperwork.
- Escalating potential issues to the Business Manager or Centre Director.
- Front of House duties as required.
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- First class customer service.
- Highly organized with efficient time management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com