Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
The main treatments in endocrinology and diabetes are medical treatments including:
- Tablets, gels, patches and injections to replace missing hormones;
- Tablets and injections to reduce high cholesterol;
- Injections and infusions to improve bone density and reduce fracture risk (examples are denosumab or zoledronic acid)
- Tablets, injections, and infusion pumps to treat the different types of diabetes and
- Iron infusions to treat iron deficiency.
To see the treatment options available for each condition, click on it in the list below: