Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
We are able to offer Consultations, MRI, CT, X-Ray, Cardiology testing (ECG, Echo, Exercise), Ultrasound, Bloods/Pathology, Endoscopy, Outpatient and Daycase procedures across Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, General Surgery, Endocrinology and Respiratory Medicine.
OneWelbeck will continue to run a full remote consultation service across all our specialties (those listed above plus ENT, Dermatology, Allergy and Women’s Health) for insured and self-pay patients. Our remote consultation service has been selected as preferred choice by AXA. Our cross-group booking service will ensure patients are seen by one of our leading specialists within 48 hours, regardless of individual doctors’ availability.
For further information please call 0203 653 2002.
What we are doing to keep you safe
From the outset, OneWelbeck followed best practices in maintaining and strengthening existing exemplary Infection Control practices:
- Hand sanitising stations are set up at our entrance and throughout the building
- Lifts and common areas are cleaned every 30 minutes with clear record taking
- All clinical areas are thoroughly cleaned after every patient and deep cleaned at the end of every day
- Reducing movements of our staff and guests through the building
- Restricting external visitors to the facility to only those essential to patient care
- Put in place alternative appointment options for patients who are unable or do not wish to travel to the facility
- Promoting social distancing in all waiting and common areas
- Supporting non-patient facing staff to work from home to minimise the overall risk of infection
Please follow Public Health England advice and stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
- a loss in taste or smell
Best practices to minimise your risk
Please protect yourself and others by following the following guidance from Public Health England when you visit us:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel frequently
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the bend of your elbow (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Maintain at least a 2 metre distance between yourself and anyone around you
We are aware of the increased risk on public transport, and have alternative options from those wishing to travel privately.
There is set down space directly at the front of OneWelbeck for taxi or private cars to drop off or pick up.
The nearest parking garages are:
Q-Park Oxford Street – Cavendish Square, W1G 0PG
Q-Park Harley Street – Queen Anne Mews, Marylebone, London W1G 9HF
NCP Car Park London Harley Street – 6-7 Weymouth Mews, Marylebone, London W1B 1QE
We continue to offer remote consultations at OneWelbeck Endocrinology – click to find out more and read our FAQs.