Areas of Expertise
Dr Neil Chapman performs a range of treatments, including:
- Cardiovascular medicine prevention
- Cardiovascular disease prevention
- Cardiovascular risk factor management
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Investigation of newly diagnosed hypertension
Some of the most common conditions he treats are:
- Resistant and hard-to-control hypertension
- Secondary hypertension
Dr Neil Chapman (BSc, MB, BChir, FRCP) qualified from the University of Cambridge.
He then went on to train in general medicine, clinical pharmacology and hypertension here in London and at the University of Sydney, Australia.
Dr Chapman is a specialist in the management of hypertension (high blood pressure) and is an accredited hypertension specialist of the European Society of Hypertension.
Research and Awards
Dr Chapman is actively involved in research. His current research focuses on primary and secondary cardiovascular disease prevention and hypertension.
He has also been involved with British Heart Foundation-funded studies, including PATHWAY-2 study, looking at the best drug for people with resistant hypertension.