Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Areas of Expertise
Miss Webber performs a range of treatments, including:
- Gynaecological check-ups
- Cervical screening
Some of the conditions she commonly treats are:
- Menstrual irregularities and absent periods
- Menopause and premature ovarian insufficiency
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) – fertility and non-fertility aspects
- All aspects of fertility
Miss Lisa Webber is a consultant gynaecologist and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) accredited subspecialist in reproductive medicine.
Lisa co-chaired the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) guideline on premature ovarian insufficiency published in December 2015. She has published in The Lancet, Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism and the Journal of Endocrinology. She was a contributing author to the Oxford Textbook of Medicine (5th edition), the Oxford Textbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes and co-author of a patient information book entitled Infertility: The Facts.
Ms Webber continues to conduct research and be published in medical journals.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency: an International Menopause Society White Paper. N. Panay , R. A. Anderson , R. E. Nappi , A. J. Vincent , S. Vujovic , L. Webber & W. Wolfman (2020): Climacteric, DOI: 10.1080/13697137.2020.1804547
- A Randomized Trial of Endometrial Scratching before In-Vitro Fertilization. Sarah Lensen, Ph.D., Diana Osavlyuk, M.Sc., Sarah Armstrong, M.B., Ch.B., M.R.C.O.G., Caroline Stadelmann, M.D.,Aurélie Hennes, M.Sc., Emma Napier, B.Sc., Jack Wilkinson, Ph.D., Lynn Sadler, M.P.H., Devashana Gupta, C.R.E.I., Annika Strandell, M.D., Ph.D., Christina Bergh, M.D., Ph.D., Kugajeevan Vigneswaran, M.R.C.O.G., Wan T. Teh, F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G., Haitham Hamoda, M.D., F.R.C.O.G., Lisa Webber, M.R.C.O.G., Sarah A. Wakeman, M.B., Ch.B., Leigh Searle, F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G., Priya Bhide, M.D., F.R.C.O.G., Simon McDowell, C.R.E.I., Karen Peeraer, Ph.D., Yacoub Khalaf, M.D., F.R.C.O.G., and Cynthia Farquhar, F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G. M.P.H. N Engl J Med 2019;380:325-34. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa180873
- Co-Chair of Guideline Development Group and contributing author at the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
Getting to know Miss Webber
“As a specialist in reproductive medicine, I see women throughout and after their reproductive lives and I understand the importance of providing cutting edge, holistic care within a centre of excellence. Gynaecology is a very broad specialty in the 21st century and it is exciting to be able provide women the very best evidence-based medicine by practicing alongside colleagues I respect.”