Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Areas of Expertise
Mr Hamilton performs a range of treatments, including:
- Hip replacement surgery, primary and revision
- Partial and total knee replacement surgery, primary and revision
- Knee arthroscopy,
- Meniscal repair and ligament reconstruction
- Joint preservation techniques.
- Joint manipulation treatment
- Joint pain treatment (joint injections)
- Knee ligament surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
Mr Kostas Tsitskaris MD MSc FRCS(Tr&Orth) completed his specialist orthopaedic training in London, at the very competitive UCH/Middlesex rotation. He then undertook two highly regarded specialist fellowships, first under Prof Michael Dunbar in Canada and then at the Barts Health Orthopaedic Centre and at the Royal London Hospital, in London. Kostas completed a Masters in Trauma and Orthopaedics at University College London.
Mr Kostas Tsitskaris has published more than thirty manuscripts, abstracts and book chapters and has given international presentations at some of the most prestigious orthopaedic conferences, such as the American Academy and the Orthopaedic Research Society. He is a reviewer for the Bone and Joint Journal.