Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Areas of Expertise
Mr Sethi performs a range of treatments, including:
- ACL reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic (keyhole) surgery
- Partial knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Joint preservation surgery
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections
- Osteotomy surgery
- Patella (kneecap) stabilisation surgery
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) reconstruction
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) reconstruction
- Postero-lateral corner (PLC) reconstruction
- Osteochondral autograft transfer (OATS)
- Microfracture surgery
Mr Sethi qualified at University College London Medical School. He then went on to complete his specialist orthopaedic training at Oswestry and Birmingham. To pursue his specialist interest in knee sports injuries, he completed specialist fellowship training in Australia. Prior to that, he completed specialist fellowship training in the UK, focusing on sports injuries and joint replacement surgery.
Mr Sethi has developed a huge expertise in knee injuries and knee conditions. He has established a very busy knee service at Homerton University Hospital, where he is the lead surgeon for knee surgery. Apart from his sporting interests, he also has a large practice in knee arthritis undertaking joint preservation surgery, partial and total knee replacement. In addition he is an active surgical trainer and educational supervisor.
Mr Sethi is also actively involved with research. He collects data and actively monitors the outcomes of his operations; in so doing he is able to constantly review and evolve surgical techniques so to achieve the best outcomes.