We are looking for a candidate who is dedicated to providing the highest standards of care to our patients. You must have effective communication and clinical skills and must be prepared to gain extended skills and work collaboratively to meet the needs of the service.
Some of your day-to-day duties will include:
- Support and porter patients before, during and after procedures and maintain patient dignity at all times
- Participate in routine daily quality assurance
- Prepare patients and support with outpatient procedures within the centre
- Help to maintain high standards of cleanliness of equipment and accessories in the examination rooms
- Replenish stock as appropriate and liaise with the Leads and Centre Director to order supplies as necessary
- Assisting members of the nursing team with procedures and patient preparation in all areas of the centre including gynaecology and breast services
- Under indirect supervision, record patients’ observations (e.g. blood pressure and heart rate monitoring) prior to procedure where required.
- Liaise with other centres and medical staff where appropriate
Reporting to the Women’s Health Lead nurse, you will take responsibility for assisting them where necessary. You will have the opportunity to experience:
- Cutting edge equipment: the opportunity to work in a premium breast and gynaecology imaging facility, ensuring the most effective service can be delivered.
- Training & development:exposure to opportunities to continually develop knowledge
- Drive innovation: support the Centre Director and clinical staff in the adopting of new innovations to improve outcomes, patient experience or efficiency using the visibility provided by site digital tools.
Qualifications and experience needed
The successful candidate will be able to work 40 hours per week across 6 days with flexibility to accommodate service demand.
Education and Qualifications
- Secondary education (essential)
- Willing to develop knowledge and skill set within the healthcare framework (essential)
- Demonstrate literacy and numeracy skills (essential)
- Computer literate (desirable)
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent experience (desirable)
- At least a year’s experience of working within a healthcare environment (essential)
- Working within women’s healthcare services (desirable)
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary (experience dependent)
- Attractive performance-linked incentives
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to find out more, you can call Clare directly on 07971 562654.