The Marketing team at Welbeck Health Partners are looking for a highly organised, ambitious and motivated Marketing Assistant based in London to help support the commercial team deliver our marketing and commercial strategy.
As part of this role, you will be working with internationally renowned specialist clinicians and wider teams within Welbeck Health Partners and OneWelbeck to help attract new patients through a best-in-class marketing strategy. The role is full time, and we offer a flexible working model where individuals can work remotely and in-office.
Your tasks (although not an exhaustive list)
- Develop a hands-on approach to creating and developing all marketing collateral, adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring a high-quality finish across all work
- Assist individuals across the business in sourcing branded products that are essential to the smooth running of our centres
- Take ownership of all organic social media, working closely with Senior Marketing Executive to define strategy and execution
- Assist in updating and maintaining all OneWelbeck websites including creating new content, improving existing content and layouts and working with doctors to maintain their profiles.
- Assist in creating online blog posts and social media content using Canva and help with scheduling content and any ad-hoc work required.
- Help proactively build our audiences on social media channels by following and engaging with relevant accounts as well as our own doctors and their activity.
- Assist in gathering key metrics and data for internal and external reporting.
- Support events with social content, event materials and post-event collateral. This may include supporting evening meetings on occasions.
- Be part of campaign ideation process throughout the year to help develop and create best-in-class marketing campaigns across all Welbeck specialties
- Be available to assist other members of the commercial team on an ad-hoc basis.
- Reporting into Senior Marketing Executive.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of the online space including social media channels and websites
- An understanding of web tools including Google Analytics, WordPress and HubSpot desirable but not essential
- Previous experience with Canva and Adobe creative suite desirable but not essential
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time and working to tight deadlines.
- Strong proofreading skills with high attention to detail, and excellent grammar and spelling
- Above all, the successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for marketing and the motivation to learn about multiple elements of the marketing mix.
Salary and benefits
- Salary £22k-£25k and discretionary performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org