Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
GP Education at OneWelbeck
As well as hosting internal events and opportunities for you to meet our leading specialists we want to be able to assist you efficiently and effectively.
We at OneWelbeck understand how demanding primary care can be. We have therefore designed a few alternatives to the generic GP Educations programmes available.
- Lunch meetings – we can organise educational discussions, case studies and even patient events in the convenience of your own practice. Our Specialist Consultants will be happy to provide you with updates and information, to help you to diagnose, manage and treat your patients within general practice.
- A dedicated rapid referral service using the online booking funnel at the top of this website or by getting in contact with the OneWelbeck Lung Health bookings team: email@example.com
If you would like more information about any of our GP education events, or anything else GP related, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest GP events at OneWelbeck
Wednesday 26th May, 6:30pm: Postpartum management of antenatal complications
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Digestive Surgery, Heart Health and Endocrinology, this expert panel discuss common complications associated with postpartum. View the recording of the webinar on our YouTube channel.
Thursday 4th February, 6.30pm: an exclusive cross-specialty webinar on Long-COVID.
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Heart Health, Lung Health and Ear, Nose & Throat, we have brought together the leading experts on Long-COVID. Click here to view the recording of the webinar.
Wednesday 4th November: COVID-19 2.0: managing patients and minimising exposure to risk.
Our Consultants from OneWelbeck Heart Health, Dr Iqbal Malik, Dr Boon Lim and Dr Ramzi Khamis focused on cardiology elements including palpitations and chest pain. And Consultants from OneWelbeck Lung Health, Dr Susannah Bloch, Dr Brian O’Connor and Professor Onn Min Kon, focused on respiratory elements covering breathlessness and cough. Click here to view the recording of the webinar.
Our Partnership with you
At OneWelbeck, we want to work in partnership with you so you can find the right consultant, first time round, and refer your patients to us as efficiently as possible.
If there is anything you would like to discuss with us, we are always happy to hear from you. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
For anything urgent please contact our main reception on 0203 653 2000.
How to refer a patient to OneWelbeck
At OneWelbeck, our aim is to make our referral process as quick and seamless as possible. As a GP, you have access to the following services:
- Same Day Testing
- Collaborative care across all centres
- Advanced planning with our OneWelbeck Patient App
- Post procedure advice and follow-ups
- Peace of mind knowing your patient is getting the best quality care
Contact Details and Referral Forms
If you have a patient that you think would benefit from seeing a member of our team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our bookings team.
- Telephone number – 0203 653 2006
- Email for Lung Health – email@example.com
Please download our online referral forms below:
The OneWelbeck App
If you are a healthcare professional and looking to access information about our services, consultants and or centres, our app is the perfect place to start. Click below to access our web-based app.
Get in touch
If you would like to speak to our GP Engagement Team or enquire about a GP education event, please enter your details below.