Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Dr Anju Sahdev graduated at the University of London in 1991.
Thereafter, Dr Sahdev completed her Radiology training at University College Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital and later became a fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists in 1998.
With her expertise, Dr Sahdev is a clinical radiation expert and an investigator for several clinical imaging trials.
Research and Awards
Dr Anju Sahdev has published multiple books and peer-reviewed journals:
- Shamash J, Ansell W, Alifrangis C, Thomas B, Wilson P, Stoneham S, Mazhar D, Warren A, Barrett T, Alexander S, Rudman S, Lockley M, Berney D, Sahdev A. The impact of a supranetwork multidisciplinary team (SMDT) on decision-making in testicular cancers: a 10-year overview of the Anglian Germ Cell Cancer Collaborative Group (AGCCCG). Br J Cancer. 2021 Jan;124(2):368-374. doi: 10.1038/s41416-020-01075-1. Epub 2020 Sep 29.
- Metformin to reduce metabolic complications and inflammation in patients on systemic glucocorticoid therapy: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept, phase 2 trial. Pernicova I, Kelly S, Ajodha S, Sahdev A, Bestwick JP, Gabrovska P, Akanle O, Ajjan R, Kola B, Stadler M, Fraser W, Christ-Crain M, Grossman AB, Pitzalis C, Korbonits M. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2020 Apr;8(4):278-291 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32109422/
- Tufton N, White G, Drake WM, Sahdev A, Akker SA. Diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) highlights SDHB-related tumours: A pilot study. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2019 Jul;91(1):104-109. doi: 10.1111/cen.13980. Epub 2019 Apr 11. PMID: 30934121. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30934121/
- Adverse effects and radiological manifestations of new immunotherapy agents. Tang YZ, Szabados B, Leung C, Sahdev A. Br J Radiol. 2018 Oct 16:20180164.
- The role of 18F-FDG PET CT in common gynaecological malignancies. Narayanan P, Sahdev A. Br J Radiol. 2017 Nov;90(1079) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28830238/