This is a full-time, permanent role for 40 hours per week. Core hours are 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. A key element of this role is adhering to our Covid-19 protocols, and to keep the team as safe as possible, all visitors attending the centre will undergo a temperature check and asked to sanitise their hands prior, in addition to this face masks should be worn in all public areas.
If you are:
- Passionate about working with people
- Enthusiastic and excited about working with private healthcare patients
- A team player
then this could be the job for you.
In additional to the below every member of the Front of House team are helping to support us in keeping our building safe and screening our patients and visitors before they can move through the building. This involves:
- Temperature testing
- Screening questions
- Providing face coverings and hand sanitiser
- Cleaning of lifts
- To create a positive first and lasting impression by receiving visitors/patients at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Make sure all external visitors are registered on the visitor portal.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- To always facilitate a smooth patient journey through to the centre efficiently and sensitively maintaining a patient centred approach.
- To deal with all patients either on the phone or in person in a delicate manner offering support, advice and reassurance. Listen to their concerns and act appropriately. Ensure all messages are relayed as quickly as possible and respond to any resulting information in a timely manner.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential in accordance with local policies on information governance and confidentiality of care records.
- Keeps office equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- To keep waiting area tidy and cater for the needs of patients as required.
- Enhances the One Welbeck reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments and looking to exceed expectations at every point of patient and visitor contact.
- To help implement new ways of working to improve the private patient experience and efficiency of service.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
Education and experience needed
- Experience working with the general public providing high quality customer care (essential)
- Secondary education (essential)
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Effective management of workload
Salary and benefits
- Salary up to £25,000 per year
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org