About Welbeck Health Partners
Welbeck Health Partners brings together a management team with deep experience in the development and operation of specialised clinics, strong relationships in key markets and a history of successfully launching innovative new care models. Our founding principle is to create a true partnership with the doctors and other healthcare professionals who deliver the care to our patients.
Our London flagship OneWelbeck in the West End is a 60,000 sqft specialist facility for minimally invasive day surgery and outpatient diagnostics. OneWelbeck was founded by over 150 doctors and healthcare leaders who believe there is a better way to deliver care. We are driving excellence and improving patient outcomes by breaking down the barriers that exist in today’s healthcare system.
The Marketing team at Welbeck Health Partners are looking for a highly organised, ambitious and motivated Digital Marketing Executive based in London to help support the commercial team deliver our marketing and commercial strategy.
As part of this role, you will be working with internationally renowned specialist clinicians and wider teams within Welbeck Health Partners and OneWelbeck to help attract new patients through a best-in-class marketing strategy. The role is full time, and we offer a flexible working model where individuals can work remotely and in-office.
Your tasks (although not an exhaustive list)
- Develop a hands-on approach to Google Ads and PPC, working closely with our digital agency to manage, implement and maintain all campaigns
- In due course, become Google Certified and be able to guide Welbeck Health Partners and our brands [CA1] through Google best practices
- Assist with developing the digital strategy across paid media
- Take on ownership of paid social media, implementing campaigns to fit in with wider marketing strategy, and be influential in A/B testing and learning to help influence future campaigns
- Develop SEO best practices, tying in with overarching content strategy and new website design
- Ensure that all performance marketing is linked with relevant platforms, e.g. Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook pixel etc.
- Assist Senior Marketing Executive with developing and implementing a successful email marketing strategy
- Assist in updating and maintaining all OneWelbeck websites including creating new content, improving existing content and structure [KR2] and working with doctors to maintain their profiles.
- Gather key metrics and data for internal and external reporting.
- Be part of campaign ideation process throughout the year to help develop and create best-in-class marketing campaigns across all Welbeck specialties
- Be available to assist other members of the commercial team on an ad-hoc basis.
- Reporting into Senior Marketing Executive.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of the online space including social media channels, websites, SEO and PPC.
- 1+ year of client or agency-side experience of supporting and/or implementing digital PPC campaigns
- An understanding of web tools including Google Analytics, WordPress and HubSpot
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time and working to tight deadlines.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with digital agency to ensure projects are completed on time and to an excellent standard.
- Above all, the successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for marketing and the motivation to learn about multiple elements of the marketing mix.
Salary and benefits
- Salary £30k-£32k and discretionary performance related bonus
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org