Professional Education at OneWelbeck
As well as hosting internal events and opportunities for you to meet our leading specialists we want to be able to assist you efficiently and effectively.
We at OneWelbeck understand how demanding primary care can be. We have therefore designed a few alternatives to the generic Professional Education programmes available.
- Lunch meetings – we can organise educational discussions, case studies and even patient events in the convenience of your own practice. Our Specialist Consultants will be happy to provide you with updates and information, to help you to diagnose, manage and treat your patients within general practice.
- A dedicated rapid referral service using the online booking funnel at the top of this website or by getting in contact with the OneWelbeck Skin Health & Allergy bookings team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about any of our events, or anything else GP related, please email email@example.com
Our latest events at OneWelbeck
Wednesday 26th May, 6:30pm: Postpartum management of antenatal complications
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Digestive Surgery, Endocrinology and Heart Health, discussing common complications associated with postpartum.
Wednesday 28th April, 6:30pm: Colorectal Cancer: prevention, screening and treatment from a primary care perspective
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Digestive Health, Digestive Surgery, Imaging & Diagnostics and chaired by Dr Shaima Villait, this expert panel discuss and give an update on Colorectal Cancer.
Thursday 4th February, 6.30pm: an exclusive cross-specialty webinar on Long-COVID.
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Heart Health, Lung Health and Ear, Nose & Throat, we have brought together the leading experts on Long-COVID.
Our Partnership with you
At OneWelbeck, we want to work in partnership with you so you can find the right consultant, first time round, and refer your patients to us as efficiently as possible.
If there is anything you would like to discuss with us, we are always happy to hear from you. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
For anything urgent please contact our main reception on 0203 653 2000.
How to refer a patient to OneWelbeck
At OneWelbeck, our aim is to make our referral process as quick and seamless as possible. You have access to the following services:
- Same Day Testing
- Collaborative care across all centres
- Advanced planning with our OneWelbeck Patient App
- Post procedure advice and follow-ups
- Peace of mind knowing your patient is getting the best quality care