Areas of Expertise
Dr Shah performs a range of of treatments including:
- Malignant skin cancer excision
- Mole, cyst, wart and skin tag removal
- Psoriasis skin treatment
- Cyst removal
- Benign lesion diagnosis and removal
- Mohs surgery
Some of the conditions he commonly treats are:
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Dr Shah graduated from The University of Leicester in 2002 with Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degrees.
He has completed additional training in where he attained a Membership of the Royal College of Physicians in 2005.
Dr Shah has achieved multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals:
- Guleini B, Shah D , Birchall J et al. Minimally-invasive and targeted therapeutic cell delivery to the skin using microneedle devices. British Journal of Dermatology 2018; 178: 731-39.
- Rashid D, Shah D, Perett C et al. Rapid ex vivo examination of Mohs specimens using optical coherence tomography. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. 2017; 19: 243-248.