Healthcare organisations worldwide need to transform. The old models no longer work, and the system needs to be rebuilt to meet patient needs effectively and efficiently. Welbeck Health Partners is developing new models to meet these challenges, including specialised clinic models designed around the patient, supported by teams of internationally renowned doctors.
Our London flagship OneWelbeck in the West End of London is a specialist facility with nine floors of minimally invasive day surgery and outpatient diagnostics. OneWelbeck was founded by doctors and healthcare leaders who believe there is a better way to deliver care. We are driving excellence and improving patient outcomes by breaking down the barriers that exist in today’s healthcare system
We are seeking an ambitious, dynamic deputy Centre Director to assist the Centre director in leading a unique, private patient ‘One-stop-shop’ Lung and Heart Health Centre that is located on Welbeck Street in Central London.
- We are looking for an outstanding Deputy Centre Director to assist the Centre Director in managing our flagship heart and lung Health Centre at 1 Welbeck Street, London on a 1 year fixed term contract.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced healthcare manager to work with a group of leading cardiologists and respiratory consultants to design, build, and operate a brand-new centre.
- You will take responsibility for assisting the centre director in managing the following aspects of the centre:
- Operations: Be involved with the day-to-day management of the centres. Ensuring that all administrative and clinical staff are effectively organised and managed to provide an efficient infrastructure that enables delivery of top-quality care.
- Quality assurance & performance improvement: Ensuring the Centre’s activities and records adhere to regulatory requirements; evaluating performance and developing action plans for improvement. Facilitating communication and problem solving to establish effective working relationships between clinicians and centre staff. Develop a culture of continuous improvement that focusses on quality and patient satisfaction.
- People management: Selecting, orientating, supervising and evaluating the performance of all staff. Maintaining standards of performance and assisting in the development and completion of personal development plans for all staff members.
- Training & development: Actively seeking opportunities to continually develop own knowledge and that of the unit staff.
- Regulatory, governance & safety: Ensure appropriate processes and outcome management are in place to meet the requirements of all accreditation bodies, including but not limited to CQC. Assist the centre director in developing, interpreting, supporting, and implementing policies and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of Cardiac and Respiratory diagnostic screening services and interventional procedures
- Experience of managing all aspects of an independent clinical practice (e.g. admin, operations, commercial)
- Recognised management training/qualification is desirable
- Experience of Central London private healthcare market desirable
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellence in:
- Leadership & people management skills within a multi-disciplinary team
- Adaptability and agility
- Communications skills – presenting, influencing, persuading and negotiating
- Collaboration – building partnerships and strategic working relationships
- Integrity and resilience
- Problem solving skills
- Planning, organisation and delegation skills
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (experience dependent) & employee benefits
- Attractive performance-linked incentives
- Please note this role is a 1 year fixed term contract
How to apply:
To apply for this role send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com