COVID-19: Find information on how we’re keeping you safe here.
How it works
- Use the link to request a monitor.
- The OWHH administration team will contact you. They will register you and take payment for the monitor. The admin team will explain the process to you and confirm your address for postage.
- The monitor will be posted to you using special delivery.
- You fit the monitor using the instructions enclosed with the monitor and easy to follow video. The monitor will record for 7 days. Telephone support is available if needed.
- Once 7 days have elapsed, remove the monitor and use the enclosed special delivery envelope return the monitor.
- The monitor takes approximately 24 hours to analyse, after which a report which has been generated by a consultant cardiologist will be sent to you by encrypted secure email or post (as per your preference)
- On the basis of the report, if you require a remote tele-consultation with a consultant cardiologist, you can call us on 020 3653 2005 and we will arrange this.
Fitting the monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost?
Please use the link to request a monitor. Our administration team will contact you to discuss the cost of the service.
How do I request a monitor?
Use the form at the top and bottom of the page to securely submit your information to us and we’ll contact you process your request.
Is it safe?
Yes. The monitor is simply monitoring the small electrical voltage generated by your heart each time it beats for 7 days. The monitor will arrive fully sterilised. All other items are single-use.
Is there anything I can’t do while I am wearing the monitor?
You can do everything including washing/showering as normal with the exception of swimming. The monitor is waterproof but will not survive prolonged periods underwater.
Will anyone know that I am wearing the monitor?
No, the monitor is very small so unless you tell anyone, the monitoring is very discrete.
If the report shows something is wrong with my heart what do I do?
You can take the report to your doctor/gp who can use it to plan management. Alternatively, you can call our administration team or click here to set up a remote consultation with one of the excellent group of internationally renowned Cardiologists who are experts and pioneers in their sub-specialist fields.
Who are OneWelbeck Heart Health?
OneWelbeck Heart Health is a new kind of clinic, designed and delivered with patient care at its heart. From the moment you contact us, you’ll be looked after by our specialist team of leading cardiologists. All within a calm environment that’s unlike any medical centre you’ve ever visited.
Need help with your monitor?
Please use the contact details below if you experience any issues while using your heart rate monitor.