Find information on how we’re keeping you safe from COVID-19 here
Professional Education at OneWelbeck
As well as hosting internal events and opportunities for you to meet our leading specialists we want to be able to assist you efficiently and effectively.
We at OneWelbeck understand how demanding primary care can be. We have therefore designed a few alternatives to the generic Professional Education programmes available.
- Lunch meetings – we can organise educational discussions, case studies and even patient events in the convenience of your own practice. Our Specialist Consultants will be happy to provide you with updates and information, to help you to diagnose, manage and treat your patients within general practice.
- A dedicated rapid referral service using the online booking funnel at the top of this website or by getting in contact with the Enhanced Breast Screening at OneWelbeck bookings team: email@example.com
If you would like more information about any of our events, or anything else GP related, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our latest GP events at OneWelbeck
Wednesday 26th May, 6:30pm: Postpartum management of antenatal complications
Join our OneWelbeck cross-specialty panel as they discuss common complications associated with postpartum. Click here to register.
Wednesday 28th April, 6:30pm: Colorectal Cancer: prevention, screening and treatment from a primary care perspective
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Digestive Health, Digestive Surgery, Imaging & Diagnostics and chaired by Dr Shaima Villait, this expert panel discuss and give an update on Colorectal Cancer. Click here to view the recording of the webinar.
Thursday 4th February, 6.30pm: an exclusive cross-specialty webinar on Long-COVID.
Featuring Consultants from OneWelbeck Heart Health, Lung Health and Ear, Nose & Throat, we have brought together the leading experts on Long-COVID. Click here to view the recording of the webinar.
Wednesday 4th November: COVID-19 2.0: managing patients and minimising exposure to risk.
Our Consultants from OneWelbeck Heart Health, Dr Iqbal Malik, Dr Boon Lim and Dr Ramzi Khamis focused on cardiology elements including palpitations and chest pain. And Consultants from OneWelbeck Lung Health, Dr Susannah Bloch, Dr Brian O’Connor and Professor Onn Min Kon, focused on respiratory elements covering breathlessness and cough. Click here to view the recording of the webinar.
Our Partnership with you
At OneWelbeck, we want to work in partnership with you so you can find the right consultant, first time round, and refer your patients to us as efficiently as possible.
If there is anything you would like to discuss with us, we are always happy to hear from you. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
For anything urgent please contact our main reception on 0203 653 2000.
How to refer a patient to OneWelbeck
At OneWelbeck, our aim is to make our referral process as quick and seamless as possible. You have access to the following services:
- Same Day Testing
- Collaborative care across all centres
- Advanced planning with our OneWelbeck Patient App
- Post procedure advice and follow-ups
- Peace of mind knowing your patient is getting the best quality care
Contact Details and Referral Forms
If you have a patient that you think would benefit from seeing a member of our team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our bookings team.
- Telephone number – 0203 653 2008
- Email for Enhanced Breast Screening – email@example.com
- Email for Imaging/Pathology – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download our online referral forms below:
Get in touch
If you would like to speak to our GP Engagement Team or enquire about an education event, please enter your details below.